At the program, students will:
- Meet successful women leaders
- Develop leadership skills
- Learn how to make change through politics
- Network with diverse, dynamic women.
- Women from diverse socioeconomic, ethnic, racial, political and educational backgrounds, nontraditional college women, and students majoring in fields outside political science
- Free to attend for students. Housing, food, and all program materials are provided for the full six days of the program.
For more information visit: http://www.utexas.edu/cola/centers/cwgs/NEW-Leadership-Texas/Introduction.php
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MARCH 3!!