Michigan State Law is offering several webinars this semester to help students interested in going to law school. These webinars are of no cost, you only have to register for them!
The fourth Webinar will be: Wednesday, December 5, 7:30 p.m., EST
This webinar will cover valuable insights covering a range of important topics relating to the cost and options for financing law school
- The direct and indirect costs of earning a law degree
- Sources and options for “free” financial aid
- Federal and private loan programs (borrowing limits, fees, and application process)
- The impact of high levels of educational debt
- The importance of evaluating the decision to borrow in light of current salary data
- Suggestions for minimizing educational debt
- A financial aid professional with more than 17 years of experience serving both undergraduate and law students.
If you would like more information: http://www.law.msu.edu/admissions/webinars/Developing_a_financial_plan_for_law_schoo.html
To register for a webinar: Click here to register