Tuesday, February 12
5:30 pm – 7:00 pm
Thinking about applying to law school? Want to know the steps to get there?
What are you supposed to be doing now as an undergrad to prepare? How are you going to pay for law school?
All of these questions and more can be answered at the PreLaw Roundtable: Academic and Financial Preparation for Law School!!
You will hear from a variety of experts, what it takes to make it to and through law school!
- Dean Amy Jarmon, Assistant Dean, Academic Success Programs at TTU School of Law
- Martha Harrison, Senior Financial Aid Advisor at TTU School of Law
- Dustin Benham, Assistant Dean for Strategic Initiatives & Assistant Professor of Legal Practice
- Peyton Kampas, Third Year Law Student at TTU School of Law
- Stacy Elliott, Senior Counselor and Learning Specialist at TTU Learning Center
- David Wilder, Financial Coach, TTU Red to Black Financial Counseling